Jan 15, 2015

Introducing: Beauty Portraits

This 2015 I have set a commitment to myself and my brand to help all women feel beautiful and see the beauty in themselves. Through my lens.

I am a firm believer in celebrating the beauty we have in ourselves. While some may point and judge at other's physical flaws, I can't help myself but negate these fake statements. I truly believe every man and woman are beautiful. 

However, as a woman, I have often looked at myself in the mirror and not felt too great about myself. I know other women have felt the same. I want to change that.


But if you tell me your nose is too crooked, arms are too thick, or simply "don't photograph well"...let me prove you wrong.

So, if you have ever been at war with the mirror and yourself (or your mom, for that matter), give me a call for your complimentary 10-minute personal consultation. 

Until then...

Stay Beautiful,
xoxo - CM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger