Dec 10, 2014

New website launched!

Hello beauties!

I am SO SO SO pleased to announce I've got myself a new website (and blog!) It has been a labor of love and I've been working on it since last February, making sure it was perfect and truly reflected my work.

So, if you haven't already, check out my new portfolio website, made from scratch by the amazing web developer and designer Nephi Henry, who made sure my dream site was, well, my dream site: minimalist, image-based, and plain beautiful.

And since we're at it, 2014 has been an amazing year of lots of changes, projects and work to be done. I feel I have learned, grown, and accomplished so much (both as individual as well as professional) that I wanted to give a big shout out to all my wonderful supporters, mentors and clients that have made it all possible. THANK YOU!

What a perfect way to end the year and start 2015 fresh and with an energy boost!

While my website is now my go-to portfolio where you can learn about me and my style, this blog will be where you should check often for my weekly posts full of useful and inspirational content for learners and wanderers. Follow by email to be in the loop!

Stay Beautiful,

-CM






1 comment:

  1. Camilla, once and again.... You rock!!! :)
    (Amo la frescura de la contact page btw :P)

    ReplyDelete

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger