Jun 20, 2013

Preview: Stephanie + Marlon Engagements | Wasatch County Deer Creek Engagements

To premiere my site's new look, I just HAD to post a preview of my latest engagement session. This adorable hondureƱo couple came all the way from Idaho for this. I feel so honored to have been a part of this.

Steph and I met last year through a friend in common. They came over to my house and we "partied" by making meatloaf together....for the one and only time in my life. I insisted to myself and everyone else there was no need for mashed potatoes. Note to all of you meatloaf amateurs: make sure there's mashed potatoes. Eating meat-wrapped meat isn't as attractive as you might think....

Somehow Steph forgave me for the incident and now is happily marrying the love of her life next month.

Can't wait to show you the rest! Stay tuned in the blog and my facebook page for more of this Deer Creek engagement session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger