Jun 28, 2013

Friday Frenzy: When you feel like exploring new territory

This morning I woke up with a flood of inspiration dripping from my head. Inspiration for my BFA Senior Project I will hopefully be exhibiting sometime next year, around graduation time. I literally had faculty approval just last night to start working on it, so my heart has been beating faster with excitement every random moment an idea pops in. It will be hard to keep it from this blog since my hope is to actually prepare a show for the world to see it in.

As for now, this is a work in progress that has nothing to do with my BFA project. I just felt like exploring new territory (at least for me!) and play with double exposures. Still not sure if I like that white negative space from the original portrait image....what do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger