May 13, 2013

Monday Marry Me:: Lace and Grace Wedding Expo


Dear Utah Brides,

Don't forget to pre-register for this weekend's bridal expo event Lace & Grace Wedding Expo, at the Riverwoods, Provo. Unlike the usual bridal expos, this one will not only feature vendors (such as Melissa Blackburn and her handmade wedding gowns), it will also provide wedding-related classes for brides such as the following:
-floral design
-bridal gowns for your body
-budgeting for a wedding
-cake decorating
-make up and hair design

Even if you are not a bride anymore (or yet), I would still sign up (I know I did!). I wasn't even engaged yet when I started going to bridal shows with my now hubby--I just made sure I was wearing a pretend ring, hehe =X so I could get into the photobooths, eat delicious catering food, and get to know potential vendors for my wedding day. A week before getting officially engaged I had already signed a contract with the wedding photographer I wanted. Deal.

Let me know if you are going, because I would love to see you at the cake decorating class...where I might just be casually hanging out. ;)
Yours truly,
Once a bride always a bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger