May 10, 2013

Friday Frenzy: On moms, e-cards, insta coolness AND a sneak peek

With Mother's Day coming up and it being MY FIRST OFFICIAL Mother's Day, I can't help but wonder what type of mom I am right now and what kind I want to become.

This morning I woke up to an email my mom sent my sisters and I. She showed us this video that I thought I should share. It pretty much sums up what I want to be when I my children grow up:

Now, if you are tired of the same "sameness" on Instagram, here's a cool article I found today on COOL MOMS to follow. Unfortunately they still haven't found me yet, haha. xP Make me feel cool too and follow me on @cmyrrha. ;)

Since my little Sarah is too young to actually plan something out for me, I am taking the liberty to send myself the e-card I've been meaning to receive ever since I first saw it 6 years ago. Gotta love Hoops & Yo-Yo! xD

Finally, here's an adorable sneak peek from yesterday's shoot. It quite fits the occasion, don't you think? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger