Apr 29, 2013

Monday Marry Me:: Trinity Tie Knot, why not?

The other day I saw the Eldredge knot struting itself across the web. I figured there were other types of knots that could also work for a fresher look on the wedding groom. So I found the source of this wisdom and highly recommend it to anyone who gets lost with tuxedos and menswear in general (like I do occasionally, hehe). For example, do you know the difference between a 1-,2-, and 3-button suit? Now I do! ;D

Behold, the Trinity Knot: 

(I especially recommend this knot if you, bride, have a trinity engagement ring. It makes a lovely symbolic combination! :) )


 Oh, and for all of you South Americans out there: don't forget to eat gnocchi for some extra weight in your pocket. (Yup. Today's the 29th.) ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger