Apr 22, 2013

Monday Marry Me:: Bow Tie

Say YES to the BOW TIE.
Needles to say, can't get classier (or more fun) than that. 
My tip: let the groom choose the style, that way it will reflect his personality you fell in love with. ;)

As I catch up with editing, I am slowly sharing my favorites. I absolutely LOVE the lighting I did for these images (though it was quite accidental). If you are wondering how I did it let me know and I might just add a tutorial for my studio light set-ups. What do you think??

Models: Apryl Poulsen & Brian Nix
Wedding Dress: Allyse's Bridal
Bow ties: Black (Tuxedo Wearhouse), striped and purple ones (ask Brian) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger