Mar 22, 2013

Friday Frenzy!

Fridays are a day of anticipation. A day of frenzy.

I absolutely LOVE Fridays--they make me feel like there is a whole weekend ahead of me. I get this extra spurt of energy to do everything I didn't get done during the week on one day. Cleaning the house, doing laundry, baking something yummy, and the list goes on...

So readers, followers, friends and family: welcome to my FRIDAY FRENZIES!

This is simply a cool way of saying: "allow-me-to-post-about-random-things-once-a-week."

TODAY I want to share a video of the ABSOLUTE COOLEST thing one can EVER do in life. I tell you, the day I actually do this myself I will be in childhood heaven. I used to want to be a marine biologist so I could swim with dolphins. Now I can actually BECOME ONE! *_*


Best thing: it's here in UTAH! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger