Mar 29, 2013

Friday Frenzy: My WEEKGRAM

Ok, so I didn't do a Monday Marry Me this week. My bad. I won't be giving excuses, so let's just put this behind us and move forward to a brighter future, shall we?? =P

Just to give you an idea of how my life has been this past week, I will take you through some of my cellphone/instagram photos: (If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is @cmyrrha)


First column (to the left):
1. SPRING!
2. Sunday lunch: tilapia and oven broiled penne with homemade alfredo sauce and Brazilian limeade
3. Don't underestimate the versatility of a stroller: 2 gowns, heavy-duty tripod, light stand, camera case, computer case, LED lights case, no baby! xP~
4. Sneak peek of the Easter Tea Party my sister-in-law and I have been planning with our girlfriends--pinterest-worthy! *u*
5. Fancy dinner date with baby and hubby at Texas de Brazil to celebrate the end of a hectic week for both of us (thanks, Groupon!)
6. (center): PIGGY TAILS! I wish I had that much hair when I was 3 years old...
7, 8, 9, 10. (column to the right from top down): 2-month doctor's appointment: ttaking 7 shots. Plus, when she was born, Sarah was tongue-tied, so the doctor also cut her tongue on that horrid day. It broke my heart to see her, but all is well: the piggy tail pictures are from that evening. :)
11: Lame photo, I know, but I confess I  literally took a picture of a fb comment from my computer screen. I just HAD to try it...and I did. Heaven. What's it say? Part of the secret menu for In-n-Out my cousin from Arizona so willingly made public. One word: Neapolitan. ;D

....and if you were wondering why I never posted an MMM this week...here's what I was doing on Monday for my video class:

Dog Lover from Camilla Myrrha on Vimeo.
Art Bell tells us about his passion for his Belgian Shepherd dogs and what it takes to be a dog trainer. Produced by Camilla Myrrha. For more of her work visit www.camillamyrrha.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger