May 24, 2013

Anika: Senior Session at the SLC Public Library {Salt Lake City/Utah Senior Photographer}

Anika and I met in high school. I was a junior and she was in 8th grade. I've always felt we were very similar.
As in I see myself in her.

So much has changed from the time we lived in Buenos Aires, yet, now that we are both in Utah our paths cross once again and I keep thinking the same thing.
A lover of learning, she's decided where she'll be going to college. Anika will soon be starting English Writing at Brigham Young University and I couldn't be happier for her!

One last thing: I wish I was as brave as her to chop off my hair...Love me some pixie hair! *u*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Star stickers to you! Thank you for your comment!

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger